Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What A Great Surprise!!


The wonderful SP faculty gave Jerry and I a surprise shower this morning. It is one of the few times in my life that I ever been truly surprised! I am very blessed to work with such a wonderful group of people. You will never know how much I admire you and appreciate everything you have done to support us as we travel down this crazy road.

We are surprisingly calm, and it seems as if there is a peace around us right now. We are certainly aware that they chaos is there, but we are just not really bothered by it. It has to be God protecting us from all of the chaos, or we are just really used to it!

Thank you again to all of the family at SP for supporting us! We love you very much!

Amanda

1 comment:

The C's said...

ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS!!! Can you believe it????? Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help you get ready to leave. We are so excited for ya'll! Love you!